What To Do If Someone Else is Using Your Facebook Account?
Security has became a major issue in today’s world especially on social media sites such as Facebook. If you are noticing some spurious activities from your Facebook account, then chances are that your account has been hacked or somebody else is also operating your account. Today,we will tell some simple steps that you can do in anyone else is using your facebook account.
1. Log onto your Facebook account.
2. Then click Account -> Account Settings.
3. Then under Settings tab click on Account Security.
4. Now carefully inspect these settings. Compare your devices, locations, browsers and timings of your last visit to Facebook. If they don’t match then, someone else might be using your facebook account.
5. Immediately end all suspicious activities by clicking ‘End Activity’ link.
6. You can also control the login activity of your account by sending notifications on your mobile phone or on the email id when any person login into your account from another pc.
7. You can also change the password of your account as an immediate step. To change password, go to Account -> Account Settings and then click on the Password link under Settings tab.