Tired of seeing old useless boot screen in Windows?
Tired of seeing old useless boot screen in Windows? Want to change it? Today I am going to discuss that how you can change your boot screen in Windows. Here is a step-by-step procedure to change or create new boot screen in Windows using Tuneup Utilities, which is a great all-in-one software for Windows users.
- Step 1: First download and install TuneUp Utilities from the following site: http://www.tune-up.com/products/tuneup-utilities/. This software has large number of uses such as it maintains system health, fix system problems and optimize windows. So beside using this software for changing boot screen, you can also use this software for many other purposes.
- Step 2: Now click on Customize Windows option and den select Tuneup Styler. This option lets you customize windows.
- Step 3: It will open in a new window. Click on Boot Screen option in left-side pane of the window. In boot screen option you can manage all options regarding your windows boot screen including changing boot screen.
- Step 4: Now click on Add and then select Load Boot Screen From File option.
- Step 5: Select your boot screen file and click on install Boot Screen button.
- Step 6: You can also create your own boot screens. To create new boot screen, click on New Screen button. It will open a new window. Now click on Search Local Drives option and select the image. You can use images which you want to appear in boot screen. You can also set the image alignment, borders, background color, etc.
- Step 7: Once you finish, click on Save boot screen option and provide a name to your boot screen.
- Step 8: You can even see the preview of the boot screen by clicking on Show large preview option or by clicking on the image in Preview pane.
- Step 9: That’s it, your new boot screen is ready. You can apply it by clicking on Install Boot Screen button.
- Step 10: Enjoy your new Boot Screen 😛