Tips To Increase RSS Feed Subscribers of Your Blog
RSS Feed Subscription is one of the Best way through which you can build a loyal audience for your blog. Feed subscription is available for those people who really appreciate your content and wants to remain updated about the latest posts that you will add to your blog.
Here are some of the best ways through which you can increase the number of rss subscribers of your blog through RSS feeds.
- Post Quality content: The quality of the content is the best way to improve your rankings in the search engines. The readers would subscribe to your blog if you post quality content.
- Offer Email Subscriptions: An email subscription option should be placed at each and every post and is one of the best ways to capture the attention of first time visitors. You can even add a email subscription widget in the sidebar of your blog.
- Contest and Giveaways: Many people love contests and giveaways. This can be an effective way to improve your RSS subscriber base. Many webmasters can offer free gifts such as postcards, ebooks, softwares, domains and much more to their users if they subscribe their blog’s RSS feed.
- Guest Posting: The guest posting is an important part of any SEO campaign. Guest Blogging is the best way to gain the extra amount of traffic on your website and in order to attract the newer audience to your blog you need to be witty and interesting. Guest posting provides you an exposure to greater audience which can become your rss subscribers.
- Keep your posts on topic: This is one of the important points that you should keep in mind. The users get annoyed when they find the posts are written away from the topics. Keeping your posts focused on the topic can keep the interest amongst the subscribers.
- Display RSS Feed Button: This is pretty easy way to have subscribers for your blog. The placement of the RSS button above the fold and on all the pages of your blog is best way for the users to find it. You can also make the RSS icons eye catching so that the users can locate it easily.
- Use Full Feeds instead of Partial Ones: The feed settings should be set to full rather than the partial feeds so that the users can remain interested in your blog. Many people tend to be lazy doesn’t wish to visit your blog to read the entire post, so you should send the entire content in your RSS feed.
- Submit your feed to feed directories: This can be another way to improve the number of RSS subscribers. You can easily find a number of feed directories that will suit your needs.
- Post Regularly: This is the only fool proof way to keep the popularity of your blog intact. Producing the high quality content is the only key to increase your RSS subscriber base. If you don’t post regularly then the subscriber count will likely to remain same or decrease.
- Offer Freebies to the Subscribers: You can offer your existing subscribers some gifts in the form of coupons, e-books or software at certain times of the year such as Christmas, Easter etc. so that they remain interested in your blog. This is an effective way to attract even new subscriber to your blog and also increases the subscriber base.