SEOPressor – Best On Page Optimization Tool For Your WordPress Blog
SEO Pressor is an excellent WordPress on page SEO optimization plugin that helps the internet marketers and content writers to better market and bring their content to the world. Writing posts and articles is one thing and marketing it so that readers can take interest in it is second thing. You can search for the interesting topics on the Google and write an interesting article on it.
I have seen many people who struggle to find the suitable topics on which they can prepare content and moreover they don’t know how to gain more exposure to their content. As a result they fail to get noticed in the top search engines and their content is lost in this vast ocean of internet.
Here we introduce to you the SEO Presser WordPress plugin that you must have it in your dashboard. This tool will determine what is missing in your content and will perform a plethora of automated tasks that will boost the traffic on your post right from the Day One.
Importance of SEO and SEO Pressor?
SEO is the need of the hour today for any online business or activity that you do. The SEO helps in bringing in you and your work in front of the world. So in order to achieve this, SEOPressor tool can be handy. Here are few points that illustrate the importance of this tool:
- This plugin can be greatly utilized by SEO Professionals that help you in competing against the higher competitive keywords in lesser amount of time.
- This plugin is for every newbie that wants to make big in the world of advertising, blogging and online business. This plugin will deal with almost 50 per cent of the SEO work that you will do in order to boost more traffic.
- The tool generates a score card before you submit to the search engines and this will reflect how you fared in your in this aspect (SEO).
How It Works?
Before getting to the working of the plugin we must first try to get an idea of what we must take care of while writing a post on the website.
Here are some of the guidelines that you must follow in order to have an effective SEO:
- All tags such as H1, H2 and H3 that you use in your article must have the necessary keywords.
- Bold, italicize and highlight the necessary keywords at least once in your article
- Set Alt tag as keywords for your images
- Also keep in mind to keep the density of the keyword in between the range of 1 to 3 per cent
After installing this plugin on your dashboard, then you must follow these steps that you need to consider:
- First of all you need to enable the required check lists in your SEO pressor settings.
- Then you need to fill some fields that are required for the plugin to work and after completing this task you are ready to use this plugin.
This plugin performs a number of involuntary things ranging from calculation of keyword density to checking the overall structure of the website. People who are new to WordPress and SEO can learn a variety of tricks using SEOpressor that will help them a lot.
Is This Plugin Apt For Your Business?
This plugin is for those people who want to focus more on their content and traffic rather than bothering about the on-page optimizations and other issues. The plugin will save a lot of time and it provides a checklist when you are about to press the “publish” button. This list will show you the extent up to which the page is following the set guidelines that are given by various search engines especially Google.
People who are in experienced in SEO will find this tool very helpful as almost 50 per cent of the SEO is achieved by the on-page optimizations. The tool can also help them in achieving high ranks in the search engines in no time.
This excellent plugin is available on the WordPress platform right now. This is a premium plugin just like the themes that you use to set up for your blog. The single license costs about $47 and if you multiple sites then you can obtain the multiple use license for $97. You can obtain a 7-day trial for only $7.
Seopressor is available in following 2 options :