Interview With Ankit Puri Founder of Extreme Trix
This time I made a decision to interview Ankit Puri, a famous blogger who blogs at Extreme Trix and Passionate Bloggers. Ankit is the Founder and Editor of Extreme Trix. He is a really talented blogger. He has written more than 200 articles so far. Do share your views about the interview with us.
1. We all know about you, formally give us a short introduction about you?
Well, I am just a normal chilled out kid, who likes to be with his friends, play pranks and a lot more. I love listening music, playing games, eating junk as much as I can and being sleepy mostly. I love blogging too, but it’s just my part-time time pass.
2. Your Views about blogging ?
My views? Seriously I don’t have any view about blogging, I just do I like to and hit the publish button. I haven’t been serious ever, except while designing or editing the blogs. I think blogging is a game that pays you and I like being a player. Though I want be the game, but being a player is also not bad 😛
3. When You started your blogging career and how?
Actually I never knew that I was blogging! I was to be a Orkut freak and while chatting with one of my friend I came across an advert of Blogger, it was not so famous that time and I’d always loved to check new sites that time so, I signed up. And fortunately I got Adsense too. That’s how my journey began…
4. Who is your idol and why ?
I have learned a lot from Rahul bro of Devils Workshop. He used to come up with a new Orkut tip everyday and being an Orkuteer I was his blog’s daily visitor. Later he started writing about Blogging and WordPress related stuff, which helped me a lot especially the Adsense tips he gave I liked most.
5. What are you views about blog networks ?
Well, the Blog Network completely depends on the team you have. If you have a good team, then it’s sure that you gonna rock, but if the team is not as it should be, then hard luck! There are many advantages of starting and joining a blog network if the network is good. It would save your time, will easily get you help.
6. What do you prefer a blog network or a single blog and why?
Both would work for me, but if I get a choice, then the answer is I would go for Network because I have a great team with me so the profit generated would be quite cool! 🙂
7. Being a Student Blogger, Does Blogging affect your studies?
Yeah it does sometimes, especially when your exams are going on and you get a mail that some one wants to sponsor your blog or advertise on it. Seriously!
8. You are currently not updating your blogs, any reason for that?
Bro being a Plexus 5 guy, i hardly get time to blog ,also due to my exams i left blogging for a while, but don’t worry I’ll be back soon. 🙂
9. How often do you spend time with your friends and family?
Most of the time I am with them..Doing something or other. 🙂
10. Do you have a girlfriend, whats your status?
It’s complicated! *Thanks to Facebook* 😛
11. Whats your monthly revenue from your blog?
It’s around 90-100$ and my highest is 120$.
12. Is there any thing which you like more than Blogging?
Yes! Tv, my PS, my Avila and my Sony Walkman.
13. How do you feel to see people respect you at such a young age?
It’s good to see..I feel like heaven! 🙂
14. What do you think about listthemout.com?
Well, you are going good with it. You are having great ideas in motivating your readers. I would like to wish you as well as Screamable “All the Best” for the future.
15. Some tips that you would like to share with our readers?
Yes! Just be what you are and do what you like. 🙂