Fotolink:Manage your Facebook Photos Easily
I always use to wonder about how to transfer my pictures from one Facebook album to another ? Can we ever get a drag and drop feature for uploading pictures on Facebook ? Facebook doesn’t allow us to do so. So i researched a bit about this and found out this great application for managing our Facebook photos called Fotolink.
Developed by Primadesk Inc. who also developed Zone Alarm®, the award winning firewall now trusted by more than 80 million people worldwide, FotoLink allows easy and hassle free management of our Facebook albums and pictures.
With Fototlink, you can do the following tasks much easily :
- Upload your pictures from your computer easily with its drag and drop feature.
- Move photos from one Facebook album to another.
- Copy and upload your photos directly to Facebook from web services such as picasa.
- Copy your profile photos to any other album.
- Send any photo stored in your Facebook albums, computer or any other online account to your friend with a private comment. The best thing about this is that your friend need not be on Facebook as this photo will be sent through mail.
- Browse all your friend’s photos at one place.
Fotolink supports nearly all Web Browsers. It also has great help and support. With video tutorials for each of fotolink’s functions, you can also post your problems in their forum expecting quick replies and assured help. After using Fotolink to share a bunch of photos from FlickR, i found out that managing Facebook photos was never so easy and hassle free.However, one thing I found missing was that it doesn’t copy your captions, tags and comments while transferring photos to another facebook album because Facebook has not yet exposed their move API(Application Programming Interface). Still, Fotolink is a wonder app for sure. So start using Fotolink and tell us your views about this great app.