Best Xbox 360 Games
With the increasing competition in the gaming arena, there have been better titles and games that are on offer for the gamers. Here are some of the best gaming titles that are available on the Microsoft’s Xbox platform.
1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: This awesome first person shooting game has made to the top position of our list. The game has been critically acclaimed for its intense and action packed sequences and campaigns. The game stands talon three main pillars i.e. Campaign, Cooperation and Multiplayer. The only dampener in the game is the length of the campaigns and plot. The plot has a number of irrelevant details which don’t have to do anything with the campaign. It has been given a rating of 9.7 out of 10 by Test Freaks.
2. Gears of War 3: This is another excellent third person shooting game from Microsoft. The game was stated for release in April, 2011 but was released recently on 20th September, 2011. The game is the third and final installment of the Gear of War series. The game is set on the 5th anniversary of the Emergence Day and is all set to the world full of brutal, shrewd and cover based combat.
3. FIFA Soccer 12: This is another recently launched game from Electronic Arts. The game is the 19th installment of the FIFA series of game. The newly launched game is much better from its predecessor and has better graphics and gameplay that has made the beautiful game some more beautiful. The Gameplay has incorporated Impact Engine, Tactical Defending and Precision Dribbling. The Career Mode has not been improved upon except that some new players have been added. The online mode has been revolutionized by the company and amongst them one of the changes to check out for is the “head to head” session which is different from the regular ranked matches.
4. Dead Space 2: This is a survival horror shooter based game that is published by Electronic Arts. The game is the sequel to the Dead Space and unlike its predecessor, it has incorporated multiplayer mode.
5. Portal 2: This is another good first person puzzle game that is introduced by Valve Corporation. The game is the sequel to the video game Portal that was released 4 years ago. The Portal 2 was launched recently through the retail channels of Electronic Arts. The game has cleverly written plot that has portal mechanics that will render the new elements in the delightful puzzles. The new characters introduced in the game are fun and entertaining. The only dampener to this game is frequent loading times.
6. LA Noire: Based on the award winning game of GTA, the game has been launched by Rockstar Studios. This first person crime game is set on the crime streets of Los Angeles. The authentic atmosphere is set in the retro 1940s style. The game has some of the great location that will make shooting and other action sequences real.
7. Mortal Kombat: This is a legendary fighting video game that I have always admired. The game has one of the most in depth story mode that has made the fighting game more interesting. The controls have undergone a complete makeover so that the game’s storyline is easy to understand and play. A large amount of content has been offered for you to unlock. The only downturn is the sluggish interface at time and the frequent loading that takes place during an online play.