5 Quick Ways to build Backlinks For Your Upcoming Blog
Building quality backlinks is one of the most trusted way to optimize your blog for higher ranking. Backlinks are also responsible for higher page rank and higher page rank means higher ranking in Google SERPs (though it is just one of the 200 factors Google considers while ranking a page). But the most common problem for newbies is how to build backlinks without getting penalized by Google Panda or penguin updates.
Building Quality backlinks is not easy as it was before, you would have to play not only in genuine way but also generously. Remember Search engines like Google give importance to only quality backlink and not just any backlink. The definition for quality backlinks is, The relevant links pointing to your website from Good quality sites. If you have such backlinks then you can easily dominate the Search Results.
Here are the 5 Quick Ways to Build Quality Backlinks for your Upcoming Blog
- Build Social Profile for your Blog: The first and easy way to build backlinks for any blog is to create its social profile at social networking and sharing websites such as Facebook, twitter, linkedin, pinterest etc. These types of websites not only gives you high authority backlinks but also could be a source of good amount of traffic.
- Social Bookmarking: Links coming from social bookmarking websites like Delicious, Digg, Reddit, StumbleUpon etc plays an important role in backlink building. Also, if you are going to build link pyramid for your website these types of links could be used in the first layer (tier 1) of your pyramid. Here is a list of top social bookmarking sites which can be used to build backlinks for your new blog.
- Guest Posting: Nowadays, Guest posting is one of the most popular and trusted way of building authority backlinks. It has also proved its importance when it comes to deep linking. You can easily get backlinks by guest blogging or guest posting on high page rank blogs. Always make sure to write and submit articles to the relevant blogs or blogs of the same niche if you are planning to build backlinks via guest posting. You can also checkout our post about various advatanges of guest posting.
- Blog Commenting: It is one of the most easy way of building backlinks for any blog. However search engines don’t give much importance to these types of links but these types of links are still useful if commenting is done in a smart way. Try to use Accurate Anchor Texts (Name) and always comment on blogs of similar niche.
- Article Submission: Submitting articles to high quality article directories can help you in building high quality backlinks for your blog. There are a huge number of good article submission sites with high page rank like Ezinearticles, Blog Lines and web 2.0 sites like Squidoo, Hub Pages etc.
Before starting to build backlinks keep in mind these three golden rules of backlink building.
First: Always use relevant anchor text.
Second: Don’t create backlinks through bad neighborhoods.
Third: 5 High Authority backlinks count much value than 100 thin quality backlinks.
You should always draw your link building strategy first before you actually start building the links. However link building is an easy job but could bring better result if have done smartly. Link building can even harm your blog if done incorrectly so you must read about various link building mistakes that you should avoid before starting your link building campaign.